Looking to join our team of marketers, designers, and developers? We want to hear more about you.
If we think you look like a good fit on paper, we’ll reach out to set up an interview and face-to-face conversation as what’s on your resume only tells a piece of the story. We look forward to connecting!
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brindle is seeking an experienced, quick-thinking, organizational ninja to join our team as an Account Manager to oversee new and existing client relationships.
You’ll be working closely with our project managers, designers, and contractors to ensure happy clients and smooth on-time delivery of scopes as well as be able to spot opportunities as they arise.
Brindle specializes in digital marketing services including social media marketing, Google ads, Facebook ads, web design, and more primarily for multifamily/development and B2C service-based clients; a fast-paced, ever-changing industry that is sure to keep you on your toes.
Our ideal candidate will have….
– Experience working as an account manager with digital marketing services
– Ideally have experience working within an agency or media company and therefore is knowledgeable on the services offered
– Strong communication and relationship building skills including face-to-face, written, presentation and phone
– The ability to think quickly on your feet
– Excellent time management skills
– Ultra organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful in solving problems
- Manage Client Relationships
- Manage clear, regular client communication
- Attend and lead client calls and meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas, check-ins, and control all client communication
- Present reports to clients explaining the data in Lehman’s terms and how the numbers relate back to their goals
- Upselling new recommendations and come to the table first with new marketing ideas, recommendations, and opportunities
- New Clients/Business Development
- On-boarding new clients and setting up/assigning tasks to team members
- Prepare proposals and presentations
- Ability to recommend and sell digital marketing solutions
- Effective management of contacts, proposal pipeline, and account issues
- Team Management:
- Manage projects from start to finish and ensure quality delivery
- Manage timelines and budgets for client projects
- Proofing and quality control: internal approvals and reviewing marketing collateral and assets
- Participate in the creation of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Digital Marketing
- Keeping up with market trends throughout the digital marketing industry is a must
- Ability to make service and budget recommendations and lead the digital marketing strategy to meet client’s goals
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Public Relations or related studies
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an Account Manager or Marketing Manager/Director role
- Agency experience preferred
- Strong understanding of Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Analytics, WordPress, Adobe suite of products, and digital marketing
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving abilities as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Experience preparing and presenting marketing reports
- Self-motivated and able to self-teach
Digital Marketing Associate
As a digital marketing associate, you would orchestrate numerous moving parts associated with digital marketing campaigns, from start to finish, in order to meet client objectives. This role assumes responsibility for day-to-day management of process and workflow across multiple campaigns and the Brindle Digital Marketing team.
Our ideal candidate would have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, a strong understanding of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO and current marketing trends, and be able to communicate with clients and the internal team effectively.
As a digital marketing associate you would also be responsible for creating robust social media content calendars, email newsletters, campaign ideas, monitoring ad budgets, and generating robust reports. In addition, you would analyze existing content and recommend new ideas, and strategies as necessary.
- Create content for social media and daily management of accounts
- Development and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Provide digital marketing strategies to meet client goals
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Fluent in Google Ads, Analytics, and Facebook Ads
- Google Ads certification a plus
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Pixel, FB Events, and conversion tracking
- Strong knowledge of FB Business Manager
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and data reporting tools
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising terminology
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Attention to detail and impeccable time management skills
- High level of accountability and self-motivation
- Experience in photo editing basics a plus
- Strong written and communication skills
Email your resume to email@example.com