JOIN THE TEAM
Looking to join our team of marketers, designers, and developers? We want to hear more about you.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we think you look like a good fit on paper, we’ll reach out to set up an interview and face-to-face conversation as what’s on your resume only tells a piece of the story. We look forward to connecting!
As a digital marketing associate, you would orchestrate numerous moving parts associated with digital marketing campaigns, from start to finish, in order to meet client objectives. This role assumes responsibility for day-to-day management of process and workflow across multiple campaigns and the Brindle Digital Marketing team.
Our ideal candidate would have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, a strong understanding of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO and current marketing trends, and be able to communicate with clients and the internal team effectively.
As a digital marketing associate you would also be responsible for creating robust social media content calendars, email newsletters, campaign ideas, monitoring ad budgets, and generating robust reports. In addition, you would analyze existing content and recommend new ideas, and strategies as necessary.
- Create content for social media
- Development and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Provide digital marketing strategies to meet client goals
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Fluent in Google Ads, Analytics, and Facebook Ads
- Google Ads certification a plus
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Pixel, FB Events, and conversion tracking
- Strong knowledge of FB Business Manager
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and data reporting tools
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising terminology
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Attention to detail and impeccable time management skills
- High level of accountability and self-motivation
- Experience in photo editing basics a plus
- Strong written and communication skills