Looking to join our team of marketers, designers, and developers? We want to hear more about you.
If we think you look like a good fit on paper, we’ll reach out to set up an interview and face-to-face conversation as what’s on your resume only tells a piece of the story. We look forward to connecting!
Email your resume to email@example.com
Brindle is seeking an experienced, quick-thinking, organizational ninja to join our team as an Account Manager to oversee new and existing client relationships.
You’ll be working closely with our social media managers, paid ads manager, designer, and contractors to ensure happy clients and smooth on-time delivery of marketing scope as well as be able to spot opportunities as they arise.
Brindle specializes in digital marketing services including social media marketing, Google ads, Facebook ads, web design, and more primarily for multifamily/real estate and B2C service-based clients; a fast-paced, ever-changing industry that is sure to keep you on your toes.
Our ideal candidate will have….
– Experience working as an account manager with digital marketing services
– Ideally have experience working within an agency or media company and therefore is knowledgeable on the services offered
– Strong communication and relationship building skills including face-to-face, written, presentation and phone
– The ability to think quickly on your feet
– Excellent time management skills
– Ultra organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful in solving problems
– Strong design eye and attention to detail for proofing marketing deliverables such as social media content, blog posts, and design materials
- Manage Client Relationships
- Manage clear, regular client communication
- Attend and lead client calls and meetings
- Prepare meeting agendas, check-ins, and control all client communication
- Present reports to clients explaining the data in Lehman’s terms and how the numbers relate back to their goals
- Upselling new recommendations and come to the table first with new marketing ideas, recommendations, and opportunities
- New Clients/Business Development
- On-boarding new clients and setting up/assigning tasks to team members
- Prepare proposals and presentations
- Ability to recommend and sell digital marketing solutions
- Effective management of contacts, proposal pipeline, and account issues
- Team Management:
- Manage projects from start to finish and ensure quality delivery
- Manage timelines and budgets for client projects
- Proofing and quality control: internal approvals and reviewing marketing collateral and assets
- Participate in the creation of marketing campaigns and strategies
- Digital Marketing
- Keeping up with market trends throughout the digital marketing industry is a must
- Ability to make service and budget recommendations and lead the digital marketing strategy to meet client’s goals
- Ability to execute a marketing campaign from start to finish – capture client requirements, what we recommend, organize all moving parts, tap into resources to execute and drive forward all moving parts of the marketing campaign/plan
- Strong understanding or direct experience working with paid ads (Facebook, Google Ads) for understanding and making recommendations to clients and/or team members and presenting reports
- Website updates: strong knowledge of WordPress for making regular website updates, auditing websites and making recommendations, implementing changes
- Manage website projects from defining initial scope intake to design and through development to launch
- Experience working with the Adobe Suite a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Public Relations or related studies
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an Account Manager or Marketing Manager/Director role
- Agency experience preferred
- Strong understanding of Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, Analytics, WordPress, Adobe suite of products, and digital marketing
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving abilities as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Experience preparing and presenting marketing reports
- Self-motivated and able to self-teach
Benefits of working with Brindle:
- Partial remote role
- Flex schedule
- Benefit options
- Paid time off
Our Core Values:
- Pride in Work
- Deliver Results
- We Pursue Personal Growth
- Driven Always
- Creative and Vision Focused
- Customer Focus
Digital Marketing Coordinator
As a digital marketing associate, you would orchestrate numerous moving parts associated with digital marketing campaigns, from start to finish, in order to meet client objectives. This role assumes responsibility for day-to-day management of process and workflow across multiple campaigns and the Brindle Digital Marketing team.
Our ideal candidate would have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, a strong understanding of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO and current marketing trends, and be able to communicate with clients and the internal team effectively.
As a digital marketing associate you would also be responsible for creating robust social media content calendars, blog posts, content for email newsletters, campaign ideas, monitoring ad budgets, and generating robust reports. In addition, you would analyze existing content and recommend new ideas, and strategies as necessary.
• Create captivating content for social media accounts
• Daily management of social media accounts – strong knowledge of Instagram Stories a must!
• Frequent website updates on WordPress
• Writing client blog posts
• Creating content for ad copy, email newsletters, blog posts, websites, etc.
• Execution of digital marketing campaigns
• Experience with Facebook Ads
• Provide digital marketing strategies to meet client goals
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
• General knowledge of SEO for keyword research and copywriting
• Experience in photo editing basics a plus
• Fluent in Google Ads, Analytics, and Facebook Ads
o Google Ads certification a plus
o Strong knowledge of Facebook Pixel, FB Events, and conversion tracking
o Strong knowledge of FB Business Manager
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org